Bef on the road

Monday, October 09, 2006

Another trip to Norwich!

I hadn't seen Kate in a few months so decided it was about time I made another trip to Norwich. My last trip invovled watching dvd's on a Sat nite because we were both quite tired but this time we planned on a big nite, and what a big nite it was! I took the 2pm train from London and arrived 2 hours later in Norwich. After a yummy dinner and some wine, we ventures out to be a pub where it was happy our and they served 2 cocktails for £4, a very good deal! So we had a few of those while chatting to some of Kate's friends. We then moved onto another bar to meet up with more of Kate's friends and from there went to the biggest club in Norwich.

Kate always says how small Norwich is but I was surprised by how many people were inside this club, it was huge!!! It was like everyone had decided to go out that nite, was crazy! We were rather jolly by this time and left about 1am (I think) to walk home (yes, walk home, Kate lives about 10mins from the city centre, perfect!). On the way I got kebab salad (they don't do the wrap things over here) and munched on that quite happily, chatting to randoms as we wondered home.

We paid for the amount of alcohol we drank the next day tho, we tried to walk around the town and do a bit of shopping but all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed, after the 2 hour train ride back to London!

Will be seeing Kate again on our trip to Paris to see the All Blacks, bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home