Bef on the road

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Living in London

I've tried to explore London's nite life as much as I can while being here, altho most of the big clubs charge £10-£20 (yes times that by 3 to get NZ dollars) just to get in the door, so I'm often happy with quiet nites at home every now and then with a bottle of wine and some good dvd's. I've recently been to The End twice for 2 different occasions and is somewhere I'd go again. Also found a nice club called Meet which has been great the few times I've been there! Meet is next door to Fabric, which is one of London's most famous clubs.

On Saturday 21 October I went to the Shepherds Bush Empire (about a 5min walk from my place) to see NZ dub group Solmonella Dub play with a group of friends. What we didnt know was that Concord Dawn were going to be playing after as well, what a bonus! Concord Dawn are one of NZ's best known drum n bass duo who I've seen several times and have reallly enjoyed recently. I'm sure the place would've been full with kiwi's and we all loved every second of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home