Bef on the road

Monday, April 02, 2007

Uniform Party!!

My friend Sarah had a joint bday party with a uniform theme, was amazing to see all the variations everyone came up with!

I originally planned on going as a school girl, even though we had already dressed up for school disco previoiusly but thought I should check the shops just in case something else came up.

I went to Woolworths (similar to K-Mart in NZ) and found some kids policemen uniforms and decided they were for me! I decided my flatmate Helen and I should wear them so bought 2 of them hoping she would be ok with the idea!

Fortunately the kids policeman outfits were adaptable so we were able to modify to suit us and away we went! We had both had a rather large nite the nite before so we happy to start the nite a bit later than usual.

We took a cab with others out to Brentford to a bar called the Fire Station and were impressed by all the other outfits! Nurses, priests and nuns to name a few! Was a lot of fun dressing up and dancing the nite away!

More photos here!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2092316838



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home